Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cake Class!

So a few weeks ago I went into Hobby Lobby to get so scrapbboking supplies. After we checked out and we got home I was reading a flier that was put in our bag. It was about a beginners cake decorating class that would soon be starting. I talked to Chad and said that I thought we should do it cause it is something I've always wished I knew how and besides that it would be lots of fun. We signed up for the class and I couldn't wait to start. Our first class was May 8th, and of coarse I wanted to come straight home a bake a cake. After baking a cake and trying to decide what to do on it and what we would do with it after it was done because I don't even like cake. I thought it would be nice to make Mari and Adam's mom a cake for Mothers Day. Nothing fancy but it is a start. Mari was so excited to give it to her mom the next day for Mothers Day!
                                                              Here is our finished cake!
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment