Friday, May 3, 2013

Keegan's First couple Months

Keegan has been such a great baby since the day he was born. He gave mom a few little scares but once we got his feeding under control it has been smooth sailing from there. He started out sleeping about 5-6 hours at night and boy was that nice. There was a couple days when it was an every 2 hours I want to eat but not many, thank goodness. He likes to sleep with us and has to be snuggled right up to Mom or Dad. I have tried many things to get him to sleep in his bassinet but he say "Nope put me in here and I am going to cry!" So I figure if we get sleep then by all means he can sleep with me. It is funny how your feelings change about things like that cause before he was born I was like no way, he ain't sleeping wiht me. He is a happy little guy and loves to be held and look around at everything. In February we did his Newborn Photo Shoot Chad's step sister is a great photographer and did an amazing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment