Friday, October 1, 2010

July 2010

Well besides being sick this month cause of the pregnancy and a couple trips to the ER we didn't do much.
We ended up going to the Ogden Demolition Derby for the Fourth of July. It was alot of fun. Chad and I have a yearly tradition of going to a Derby for the Fourth of July. it is great entertainment and they always have a great Firework show afterwards. Our favorite part of the Derby is when the trucks go at it. Here are a few pictures from our adventure that day!

Chad and I enjoying ourselves!


These car were stuck together but the blue car was still going just dragging him along!



We were able to fit in a camping trip up at Jordanelle State Park. We went the 16th thru the 18th. It was so hot but alot of fun. I think my favorite part was on Saturday when we decided to go to Park City and do alittle shooping since we were only like 10 minutes away. Other then that we just sat at the beach with our feet in the lake and watched the people boating. It was nice to get away and spend the weekend together and relax!
Chad is enjoying opening the milk way to much! Man I love that guy!

Our view of the lake from our Campsite

Cooking me some yummy eggs and sausage

This guy was there doing some tricks, some one was recording him from a helicopter

 
Chad relaxin at the beach

Not really sure why I look like I am scared, if you notice I have my wedding ring on my necklace, my fingers were getting to big couse of the heat!



No comments:

Post a Comment