Friday, October 1, 2010

June 2010

 So I think since it has been so long and I really just need to catch up I will post by the month. Towards the Middle of June my Sister Monica came to visit for a few days. It was along drive for her since she live in Texas. I don't know how she did it but am glad she made it safe and that we were able to have a nice visit. I didn't get any pictures but we did have a great time. I took her 4 kids swimming one of the days and the other days we just hung out and played. After Monica left, my sister Sara and her 4 kids flew in from Nashville. It was so great to see them as well. We went swimming, minature golfing and took the kids to there first Derby.

Chad getting ready to go Golfing!

Mitchell with his ball and club!

Emily

Chad and Morgan

Mitchell

Emily taking a swing, Nicole and Chad watching


Nicole taking her turn

Morgan putting her ball just right

Hit that ball

My husband is a Stud

Sara after hitting her ball


Mitchell: The Derby was really loud but he enjoyed it

Chad at the Derby
  
Mitchell loved throwing the beach ball at Chad.

Well that pretty much sums up June. Like I have said before we live pretty boring lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment